Monday, July 19, 2010

just enjoy ourselves


You guys must have talked much about various animals in the Columbus Zoo.However,I would like to share something else with you,which seems fresh to me.


I have seen a wide range of strollers in the zoo,which it is impossible for me to have a look at in China.Also, I found two quotes of Martin Luther on a sign.One is "Conservation is spiritual."And the other is "Everything that is done in the world is done by hope."They all helped me think deeper and made me inspired.


What impresses me most is the Boat Ride.With sunshine,green trees,the blue sky,pretty good clouds and slow flow of clear water,I enjoyed all in a wonderful mood.Although we were tired, we experienced so many things which we had never all our lives.So,just enjoy ourselves and learn something while traveling.Only in this way,can we leave life to the fullest.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I like the quote "Everything that is done in the world is done by hope."
And I'm sure all of us can have a great time here~~

lucia said...

"conservation is spiritual."
we cannot separate our spirit from our body, pretection of animals and our enrivonment is a part of our life.

Mike Lohre said...

I've always taken that quote to mean that it fills our hearts with light, easy to carry things like love and hope, when we do the right things. Some people have no conscience, but most people are much happier if they aren't carrying around heavy, pessimistic thoughts and ideas.