Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some Words About Art

A few days ago we discussed something about Art with Pete in his class,and we toured the Wexner Center for the Arts.Yesterday afternoon Emily and I visited almost the whole campus to take photos,and we had a lot of fun.
So I want to share some opinions about Art now.
I have learned architectural design for nearly 3 years,I like buildings and I regard them as Arts.The definition of Art to different people is different.The campus has so many kinds of western architectures,it is an amazing art gallery in my eyes.Buildings are still musical notes that express the designers'thoughts about life,if people who use the buildings can get some feelings in heart,the designers'works can be raised up to arts.That is the best reward to all designers.
Maybe I can be an artist some day in the future~~

No comments: