Monday, July 26, 2010

A wonderful day

It's my first time to watch a baseball game in the field,it's PAW vs COL.As a buckeye now,I support for the COL.So,during the game,when COL scores,I feel happy,when PAW scores,I feel nervous.It's so interesting. before we leavethe field to our dormitory,all audiences sang the Take Me Out to the Ball Game together,which we learned in Pete's class this morning.A very fomous song,and very easy to learn.
This afternoon, we played wiffle ball again.I must to say I love this game.Pete told me I was a good batter,Pete never lie.
Will baseball be popular in China?I do not think so.But I hope one day,I will paly wiffle ball with my friends in China, then I can prove that I'm a good batter.

1 comment:

Mike Lohre said...

Pete's right: you have a killer swing, Leon. LIke a natural!