Saturday, July 24, 2010

Let's talk about art and science!

ART is important for human beings, because it can help us understand the meaning of life and nature and improve our relationship when we make art.
We can see lots of scientists love art. For instance, Einstein loves playing violing. And so many scientists have said that science and art can not be apart, it's two different bodies of nature, and if human want to discover nature, they should master in both art and science.
ART includes music, literature, film, photography, sculpture, and paintings, and the meaning of art is explored in a branch of philosophy known as aesthetics(BY wiki). Not only art but also mathmatics and science set their goal that pursuiting aesthetics in their studies. As a man who have a dream to become a physicist, I know if I want to achieve my dream, I should learn art and understand art. In art, there is symmetry which is the first principle scientists should follow, and art can give scientists inspiration and help them to use their intuition.
So, if you want to be a scientist in future (amont us, hopefully three or four want to be ), let's learn art first!

1 comment:

Beth(wang qing) said...

wow George, you are so fast. I spent so much time on surfing the net and chatting with my friends...
please accept my respect.